View Single Post
Old 13-11-2009, 07:29 PM #38

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

COMMENTS

Brona
- I adore the idea as it's not the same 'this is what I like', I do think though having the model like you said would have made it better. Still, love the idea and the photo is good.
- It's not amazing but I do like it. I wouldn't say it summed the theme up particually well but overall it's a good photo.

Jessica
- I am crap at origami and I love the swan you made but I don't think it's particually photographic material. But I love the origami.
- I like how the cat is looking at the misty thing, I think it kinda portrays the theme. I prefer this one to the other.

Patrick
- I think it's a picture of xbox games and that's it. Sorry Patrick.
- I like this though! I have no idea how you got the light but there you go. I do think it portrays the theme and it's your better photo this week.

CaraRawr
- I love the idea and generally I think the photo is lovely. And as your the only one to use the love side of passion, well done to you.
- To me it's a picture of a page in a book afraid. I do like how you used your initative though in this Cara.

GypsyGoth
- Similarily to Patricks passion, it seems like it's just a photo of books.
- I actually love it. I love the whole idea you had, and I think it's quite original aswell. If both your photos were this good then I would have wanted to you to be photographer of the week again!

Nate
- Not a fan of football but I like the colours used in the photo, but it is similar to some others as it's just a picture of something you like.
- I love the idea and the props you used Nathan, it's easy to know what the story is aswell which is great.

PJ
- I don't think your idea was very good but I do like the photo. I like the way in which you took it.
- WTF lol! Anyway, looking closer it is a fairy so I suspose it is fairytale themed. Maybe needed more thought but is better than some fairytale photos.

Overall I think you all did well especially due to the difficult themes, easier themes for next week!

Last edited by Sam!; 13-11-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote