Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

bronaaaa
1. I like the idea that's gone behind the photo but I'm not convinced it's a very good or creative effort. There're much better entries for this theme.
2. Quite the opposite to the first really - I like the quality, the aesthetics, and the creativity, but I'm not sure if it fits the theme. A good photo though.

Dezzy
****ing mess.

Jessica
1. I like this photo - but the background kinda spoils it for me. It's very creative and different, though.
2. As a photo it's not particularly impressive until you read the description. It's quite spooky now a good representation of the theme, and it has a cat, so I'm swung.

Patrick
1. Well I guess that could be stretched to be a passion. It's not a particularly good effort, though.
2. Erm...it's a blue fuzzy light. Not supernatural at all. Sorry, but a poor photo.

CaraRawr
1. This is probably my favourite photograph this week. It's very creative, simple, and is a passion that I can understand without too much explanation.
2. Well it ticks all the boxes, but without much creative thought I think. I'd have liked to have seen your ideas if you weren't lucky to have this book

GypsyGoth
1. Uh...I'm passionate about reading too so I can understand the thought behind it, but I don't know, there's something missing that I can't quite put my finger on.
2. This is my favourite fairytale photo - well, joint favourite with PJ's. It's very sweet.

Gary

Nate.
1. Well...I like claret... but I don't know. It's not an outstanding photo.
2. A very good idea, simply executed, well done.

PJ.
1. I really like this photo and I can't quite describe why. It's fairly arty.
2. A great all-around photo really. It encapsulates the theme perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote