View Single Post
Old 16-02-2002, 03:06 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz
Ooooh LEE - you're absolutely right - that's the day of the flitting!

Gosh - I hope I get back home after our virtual outing in time to watch the programme!!!!
Listen, Kaz, Lee, and all the other virtual day-trippers. There is only one place to watch the Will Young Special, and that is, of course, Chez Clarke/Adams.

Even though I suspect Pickfords might take the strain

(although please, let me visualise Paul take off his tee-shirt and wipe the sweat from his chest and forehead one more time.................OK!),

they are still going to be cream crackered, and the last thing on their minds will be rustling up Fish Pie or Macarena.

So, just before the programme starts, we arrive with the fish supper and carry-out, are welcomed in with open arms, (especially when we explain Lee is the famed celebrity interviewer) and we settle down on the IKEA sofa and the big square stripy cushions, switch on the TV and chill our boots to 'Sweetest Feeling' whilst ROB tries to hit her mouth with the chips instead of gaping in awe and wonder at the thing of beauty which is.....Paul Clarke.

Seriously though, imagine, the sound of Will Young singing, and, simultaneously, the sight of Paul putting mayonnaise on his chips......it just doesn't get any better than that!
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote