View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 04:54 PM #1

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Default TiBB's Photography Contest >> Winner Revealed!

For the final week the photographers had the themes of Emotion, Senses & also had to improve a past photo. Here is how they did..

bronaaaaa//
Emotion
Title: Love
Inspiration: I took this in Denmark during the summer, as it was incrediably cute. I actually forgot about about this, til my sister reminded me about the other day. Shows love, contentness etc.

Improvement
Title: Untamed
Inspiration: I took this for the last TiBB contest, but never used it. I like this picture, it's natural, untamed and wild, and so follows my ideas for my previoys WIL photo, beautiful yet not perfect. .

OLD PHOTO

IMPROVED PHOTO

The Sense Touch
Title: Strawberry
Inspiration: The other ideas I had came out pervy lmao, but yeah, pretty obvious the idea behind it! It's not the best represetation I knwo and I guess it could also be sound.

Past Photos

-------------------------------
GypsyGoth//
Emotion
Title: Love
Inspiration: I was sitting with my camera when Scooter Sprite confessed her love for Beachberry. Just before they kissed I got a shot.

Improvement
Title: After The Rain
Inspiration: I wanted to show more of the scene than I did last time. After a slight downpour I went outside prowling for a photo.

OLD PHOTO

IMPROVED PHOTO

The Sense Taste
Title: Strawberry
Inspiration: I experimented with my lips and tongue, none of those shots worked, usually out of focus or just looked silly. So I remembered the egg shot I did previously. I wanted to capture a flavorsome image, one that evokes taste.

Past Photos

----------------------------
Nate//
Emotion
Title: Sad
Inspiration: Tried to do something different, cool and funny.

Improvement
Title: Taps
Inspiration: Tried to better the last try found it difficult and tried a new angle.

OLD PHOTO

IMPROVED PHOTO

The Sense Sight
Title: Sight
Inspiration: Looked up sight in the dictionary and added the glasses for effect.

Past Photos

--------------------------
Voting Details
Due to their being no public votes, there will be no public vote for the final.

Can the judges please rate the photos individually for the final.

1. [Best Photo]
9. [Worst Photo]

and also rate the photographers on past photographs overall.

1. [Best Portfolio]
3. [Worst Portfolio]

Can also Brona, GypsyGoth & Nate send me a u2u with the name of who they think was the best this week.

Once I have all the votes I will reveal who has won!

Last edited by Sam!; 06-12-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote