¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Well done to all for making it this far.

Brona:
1. Emotion - I love this picture. It's arty, it's cute, it's different, it's a great aesthetic, and impressive skills (happening to catch this was a coup). Well done!
2. Improvement - This is my least favourite improvement photo, mainly because I think there was little to improve upon. I like your second shot but much prefer the original.
3. Sense (touch) - a great idea behind this shot, and it's executed quite well too.

GypsyGoth:
1. Emotion - I like how simple this shot is, but I think I would have liked something from, either a person or animal, that CAN display emotion - though this is quite cute.
2. Improvement - probably the best improvement shot. I love the colours, the quality, the contrast in focus between the fore/background.
3. Sense - taste: probably the most difficult sense there was to capture on a photo, but you've again done very well - unfortunately I'm eating apple crumble at the moment and as such don't particularly want a strawberry right now, but at other times it'd make my mouth water

Nate:
1. Emotion - Well it's simple, and to me very 'emo' which I guess fits the bill. But I don't know. I think it could be better.
2. Improvement - again, like Brona's, I think this is the opposite to an improvement. The first is much better, I'm afraid.
3. Sense; sight- I really love this idea. The glasses and 'reading' elements capture how important sight is perfectly, and importantly, it's not a bad shot.

Best of luck to all 3 of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote