View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 06:10 PM #12

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

My Comments

Brona
1. Emotion - I think overall it's a lovely photo and portrays the theme well.
2. Improvement - I think you had the hardest photo to improve and afraid the cobweb one was better but still I like the photo.
3. Sense - I like how the guitar goes into darkness and I like the idea.

Overall - I think your photos have been great from week one, your best was definitely the 'What Is Life' one and I personally think you deserved to come this far.

GypsyGoth
1. Emotion - It's certainly different Claudia, I love the idea and it made me laugh.
2. Improvement - I think you certainly improved on an already great photo, I think it's brilliant.
3. Sense - Not a fan of strawberries my self but I love how you used the white background to make it stand out, is a nice photo.

Overall - I think you've been strong throughout the competition, I thought your photos in the first week were the best and from then I thought you would be in the final, you deserve it.

Nate
1. Emotion - I don't know why but I love this photo, it's simple yet great.
2. Improvement - I personally don't think you improved with this photo, maybe if the water was running like in the first photo it might have been better?
3. Sense - I love the idea you used and you pulled it off well, great photo.

Overall - At the start I didn't think you would get this far but week after week you've improved and I think you also deserve to be in the final.

Good luck everyone
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote