View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 01:34 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixee View Post
louis theroux The brothel.

Is a good watch for an insight into those kind of places. On the surface you could say it is "nice" there is an appearance of care for the girls etc

But when you realise the girls keep coming back because it was like you leave a place where you have a roof over your head etc and go into the "real world" it is too much of a shock for them and they return to it.
Didnt watch it, but hasnt society FAILED when women choose to go back to a brothel? I mean for crying out loud I want to cry.

I know life can be a biatch, and I would never want to judge a woman who feels it is best to sell her body, because usually 98% of the times there is a really SAD story to be told and they cannot deal with real life responsible enough and the system of society makes life hard to deal with.

Even the recession that is now on and the way the system is refusing women benefits almosts appears to be a trap to force women out to be lapdancers and hookers, just to feed their kids...society once told them they do not need a man to help raise children....you know, it is a mean circle out there.

I dont know, I really dont know, but i do know I do not like Heidi...at all.
Okayjack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote