Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWaldorf View Post
Difference is Britney worked to get where she is today and has been through a hell of a lot of **** because of it. Heidi faked her life on a reality show and record deals, magazine shoots and fame was just handed to her because of it.

Britney IS talented. She sings well, she dances well and she also plays the piano and composes despite what some like to think. She may not, vocally, be Mariah Carey but she knows her limits and she has an extremely sweet voice. Anyone who denies that Britney is talented just because of the music style she sticks to is just being petty.
Yeah but does any of that have anything to do with what's being said? People are slagging her off and saying oh she's **** etc when she may be, but this kinda stuff could easily be on Britneys album (who I like), and although Britney has all those talents she doesn't always use them, which is fairn enough really.

What's meant in this topic (I think, at least by me anyways) is that people are saying that the album is **** and she's talentless when it's just because it's Heidi, not to do with the music. The music is pretty good, if you like that kinda stuff.