View Single Post
Old 26-01-2010, 05:49 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasown View Post
Wow no wonder I have such a low opinion of you, you are a mentally subnormal middle class ass hole. I have never heard so much drivel coming from one person.

So white van drivers and building site workers are less evolved than you, you really are *****ed up in your attitudes about class and people.

If you took your head out of your arse you would see there are decent people in the "lower" working class you so thoroughly despise. Whats the real problem with you, the oik got more money than you, risen above his station?

Mentally challenged, ignorance, low on the evolutionary scale, caveman, chav. I think you have described yourself admirably in your attack on Vinnie Jones, you really are a poor excuse for something coming from the middle classes and the public school you were educated at, simply must use you as an advertisement for themselves. I bet you make Mummy and Daddy so proud.
A guy came to install some security at our neighbour's house today..should have heard him..it was one swear word after another...vulgar individual with no education or class and guess what? he arrived in a van.....