Thread: A Quick Note...
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 10:58 PM #4

Good luck with the exams Tom. I've not been able to get on much recently either but for different reasons just over a week ago my mum fell from the top of the stairs and I found her at the bottom of the stairs unconscious in a pool of blood so I called for an ambulance and she stayed in hospital for most of last week but she's home now, she's got a broken cheekbone and fractured the back of her skull so I've been looking after her. On the day of the accident my mum had left a pan on without me realising and after a few hours up at the hospital my next door neighbour turned up in A and E and told us that they had to call the fire brigade as they had heard the fire alarm and seen smoke, luckily the fire brigade caught it in time but it there's been a bit of damage in the kitchen that's being fixed and also the whole house stunk of smoke for days, my dog was still in the house when the fire happend so my next door neighbour took her in but their German shephard got out and attacked my dog and bit her three times and damaged her ribs.

So all in all a nightmare day and that's why I've not been around as much.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote