View Single Post
Old 19-04-2006, 07:40 PM #8
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

Take Two

19 Apr 2006

CHANTELLE thinks she looks like Paris Hilton. Katie Andre thinks otherwise. The model leans over her gigantic Jordans to tell the Sun that Chantelle is trying to be like her.
Chantelle and Preston
“I just want to say that there’s no other couple like Pete and me,” says Katie. “If anybody else is trying to be like us, they should simply stop now. They know who they are – Preston and Chantelle.”

But how are the couples similar? Granted, Chantelle shares Katie’s enthusiasm for hair extensions and has worked as a topless mo-del, Preston, like Pete, is a pint-sized popstar, and both couples met on a reality TV show, but surely that is where the similarities end?

Katie thinks otherwise. “I’m absolutely sick to death of reading that they’re getting married and there are these set-up photos of her coming out of a shop with all her shopping bags,” says Katie. “It’s so boring now.”

She’s right to be angry. If anyone is to be photographed coming out of a shop carrying shopping bags it is Jordan. Carrying bags and shopping are two the many talents that have catapulted Jordan to fame and fortune.

But should Jordan be concerned that Chantelle is treading on her toes? And, if she is, should Chantelle be congratulated on reminding Jordan that she has toes and, indeed, feet?

This is a story that is set to run and run – right up to the point where Chantelle gets married in a revolting pink fairy coach and Preston gets that frightened look in his eye…

http://www.anorak.co.uk//news.cfm?id=169465
cc100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote