TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
Will be glad to see the back of Minty, Adam and Danny. Never warmed to none of them, Minty was alright but had no lasting value. Didn't think Danny would get axed so early but I am happy about it. Awful to see Charlie go, he has been on the show for ages and I don't think he's been given big storylines which is unfair on the actor. Liz I really liked so I'm sad to see her go but she hasn't been on screen in ages so I didn't expect her to become a full time character. Not too fussed on Libby but I didn't mind her when she wasn't with Adam. I wonder what will happen to the Fox family now? Chelsea and Libby both leaving, there'll only be Denise and Patrick left eventually as Lucas will end up doing a runner or getting arrested when he's exposed as a killer.

Can I just say though, why the hell has Darren Miller not been axed?! Such a pointless character.

I've liked Darren and his attitude recently, it's been funny, if they give Charlie G Hawkins the right material to work with for his character then he does an OK job apart from this Heather stuff which was dire.

I always thought Liz would get killed by Lucas and I guess Chelsea will too which leads to the departure of Libby once Lucas is revealed to all as a killer?.

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote