Old 09-05-2010, 03:12 PM #9
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Kitchen and Dining Area

As I've said before the house is extremely different to all the past different house's, I'm looking at it from a fresh new angle which hopefull will add a twist of delight to the series.

he housemates will go into the vestibule and then straight into a sort of gateway between the bedroom and kitching and dining area.

1. Into the house- So you go through the vestibule door and into the house, there's a wire mesh seperating you from the bedroom with a door through it and to the left of you there is 2 glass windows and one door, all going into the kitchen and dining area. This is where all the housemates will meet for the first time- however on evictions they'll be in the living room.

2. The Kitchen and Dining Area- Note, there are 18 seat's in the dining area although only 15 will enter on launch, so housemates don't neccisarily have to sit next to each other. There are three tables.

3- The tables- These are the three tables that seat 18 housemates, they are on a raised platform of wood. There is a vending machine next to the tables however it is only filled up at Big Brother's discression and sometimes dosen't work.

4- View from the kitchen- Housemates that are preparing food in the kitchen will see this view of the dining area and the bedroom door.

5- The Kitchen- I loved BB8's signs such as wet and eat on the tables and stuff so the eat sign above the kitchen is the first of many signs around the house. The kitchen is modern and functionable, it's not too complicated.

6- Diary Room Door- I'm very proud of the diary room door, this door is down at the end of the kitchen and dining area, you'll see the diary room very soon, don't worry! The door is a mosaic with the word diary popping out above the door, another sign!

7- The Cupboard!- Yes, opposite the diary room and around the corner from the kitchen is a seemingly normal cupboard, all will be revealed in good time. And yes I have hidden what's through that translucent door as it's a spoiler for the garden! Also there are stairs going down from that door it's not a drop!

Next time- The diary room!

Preview- The diary room is strange, very in your face, with a secret compartment...