Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvio View Post
It's just occured to me that BB is ****. It's for people that like to judge other people that they don't even know. It's surreal to me that people can actually hate on other people on tv that they know nothing about! Mad! It's also surreal to me that people think certain HMs are 'vile', or on the other end of the spectrum, 'legends'. I just don't get it - It's 14 people in a house fgs! Man, why did I even watch this show in the first place?!

I used to like this show, but from tonight, for reasons unknown to me, I don't even know why I ever saw the point in this show from the beginning! I feel sorry for people that go on this show, and the people that religiously 'follow' it. I can definitely see why this show has been cancelled.

From series 1, to about series 3, it was a nice 'experiment'. However, from about series 5 onwards, it's been a bitch-fest. I hate Sezer, I hate Grace, I want Shabnam dead, I want Bea dead.... do you even know these people?! BB has become a 'show' for people to vent their frustration on others, period. Is BB even a 'show' anymore? IMO no - BB is not a 'show' anymore, but rather a nasty chat-room.

So to sum up, bye everyone. It's been a nice run. I've seen interesting discussions on this board. But on the other hand, I've also seen some disturbing ****.

Good day, and good luck with this 'show'.

And yet you felt the need to air your opinions on this very subject- something you are accusing others of doing. If you're going to leave, just do so without the histrionic attention seeking of an announcement that none of us gives two *****s about

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote