View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 10:56 PM #35
OAP Member

OAP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by setanta View Post
We live in a new age Karen, a very depressing age, where kids go on these shows to earn a fast buck and quick celebrity. With that in mind it's only reasonable to start viewing it from a cynical position. The show is a monster now, and many of the contestants are vacuous little monsters themselves, continually trying to play the game for their own benefit. Call me a pessimist if you want, but I'm convinced that quite a few of them are on guard throughout. When was the last time you saw a truly intelligent and honest person on the show?
The last truely intelligent housemate? Probably Anna Nolan in BB1 tbh. Of course the housemates will milk it for all they are worth but I like to watch and look for the best in people and judge it for what it is for a bit of fun.

I love getting worked up about the people I like or dislike, but I truely try not to be personally rude about a housemate and just talk about what I see and hear them say or do. I think it the best way to enjoy the show. and it is just that a show!