View Single Post
Old 28-07-2010, 10:37 AM #14
My version of reality..TV

My version of reality..TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibook4113 View Post
I am just willing Big brother to give them a nice juicy big task that will split the house up a bit.
I've been waiting all series for this. There haven't been any tasks which last longer than 5 minutes and where they all relied on each other to pass - the tasks are broken down into mini tasks and whether they fail or pass they get rewarded anyway if they wait long enough.

The last "task" was a fecking joke. How could they possibly fail it? They needed x amount of views to win - you couldn't take back your view if you thought it was $hit could you. If it had been done like Guitar Hero where you had to sing in tune to pass then fair enough. The HMs involvement was minimal and it was the post production (autotune anyone?) that made it work. It was nothing more than a poorly conceived PR exorcise for BB and that annoying Andrew bloke.

If the HMs were involved in the experience rather than encouraged to lounge about then there would be less time to get bored, paranoid and less walking.

BB put more emphasis on the tasks theme rather than the content, endurance or challenge itself.

And what's the point with the Challenge the House crap? JJ won his one by cheating? Pointless.

Last edited by Shiner; 28-07-2010 at 10:40 AM.
Shiner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote