View Single Post
Old 29-07-2010, 05:44 PM #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustKaz View Post
Ben says things to other HM that he thinks they want to hear, trying to butter them up, and it has been working untill he has finally been sussed.

Ben then goes on patronises the HM he has previosly complimented and he only ever does this on a one to one basis to another HM and often he just randomly does this whilst he has the opportunity to maniipulat a vote of gameplaying (which actually is the point) however its so sly they way he does it.

Dave says it how it is to the persons face, in most cases it givng advise, or his opinion on how he thinks that HM is coming across to the public or other HM, he often does this in a form of banter too, but he speaks the truth. I dont see Dave as a gameplayer. However if Dave suvives this eviction you will definatly see a change in him and SO WILL the other HM, as I think he will become big headed and think he is indistructable, especially if JJ happens to go.

Tactically My advice would actually be Ben and Dave and andrew fans join force to vote JJ, and wait another week as BEN and Dave would surly be up the following week one on one.
Really Dave doesn't say things to people's faces, and him along with John James are the worst culprits of this, all they ever do is bitch, stir and try and turn people against each other, which is called influencing people's nominations.

They are the biggest gameplayers in there, difference is that they hardly show all this on the HL show, whilst if Ben says anything, usually after somebody has had a pop at him, it is shown and he is made out as the bitchy 1, yet the person that he fell out with also bitches behind his back, eg, John James, Dave - his so called best friend and Mario.

Im sick of people making out that Ben only bitches, no he doesn't, there are worst culprits in there, and every single hm bitches in there, just like we all do in the real world when we fall out with people, so no lets get rid of John James and Dave instead.
jojo10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote