Thread: Steve ....
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 09:07 AM #49
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I thought it very wierd when he sniffed Keeleys pillow,if he was my older Brother or Dad in there I would have been very embarrassed and surprised at some of his innuendo's to younger females especially.
I respect he has served the Nation in the forces and has severe disabilities from that service but he has had me feeling very uncomfortable with his leering at some women in there, he has younger Children too who maybe won't like their Dad being so familiar with other women than their Mother.
That isa thought he should ahve firmly in his mind,he knows they will likely be watching.
The fact that you see him that way - is clearly due to you being young and him being much older!

He has not perved - he has just had a laugh and a banter along with all the other hms - and none of the girls had a problem with that - so why should you.

I should imagine Steve's wife doesn't allow the younger kids to watch much of the live feed, if any - as the language and behaviour on the show from all hms is often pretty bad - which is why it is an adult show on after the watershed - and not suitable for young children.
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote