View Single Post
Old 21-08-2010, 08:31 AM #23

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

I'm happy about John James leaving and I cannot hide it.

Steve was a boring housemate, but he is a very nice man. He had his few moments but a man like him had no chance when the vocal, argumentative airtime hogger was in the house. I'm happy about Steve's reception and his interview was good. I think he's actually going to gain from the experience. He never made a fool of himself, so I think many companies will be happy to hire him. I think he's going to be some sort of a spokesperson for handicapped people and do charity work, not only on a volunteer basis.

I wish Sam had stayed to liven the last few days. I liked him. He didn't always say and do the right things, but nobody in the house was perfect. Sam was quickwitted and funny and he also did a lot of considerate things to others which nobody else did.

I also wish Corin had stayed. She was in a good mood most of the time and she would have had fun in the house during the last days. She is not the deepest of persons but sometimes her kind of having a good time would have been very good for the house.
crocs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote