Thread: Makosi Makosi ? Why ???
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2010, 04:06 PM #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by skkc16 View Post
Well good response that, just because I have made observations and formed my opinion doesn't mean I have a chip on my shoulder...I don't get why people are quick to shut down anyone who raises the race question it is relevant and yet some people don't even read the post they just say "yawn" without reading what had been written yaaawn
BTW my issues wasn't with just race it was black women, which is both race and gender
Wouldn't you think it was pathetic if we said, wow so many racists out there towards people who come from Australia... That John James got booed so badly and no one liked him, it must be because he was from Australia... I mean why else would they boo him?

You must see its stupid to say what you are saying, John James is disliked because of his behaviour in the house, Makosi is disliked because of her behaviour in the house.

Jovan got booed because he was very bitchy in the house, Sunshine got booed because she was stupid and annoying in the house.

Laura got booed because she was a boring housemate, Jo got booed because she was a boring housemate.

Where is the difference in the above?

Who won Big Brother 8? Brian Belo! What colour was Brian Belo?
One of the most beloved housemates of all time was Brian Belo.

Who won Celebrity Big Brother 5? What colour race AND sex was the winner of CBB5?

Ask yourself, why did the above two people win BB? did they have on the whole nice personalities? YES! Why did Josie win BB this year, because on the whole she has a nice personality.

Over the series there have been many popular housemates who finished in the final stages who were not white or English, many popular and well liked people as well as many unpopular and disliked people. This is the same for white HMs too. It is very sad that you can't see this.

Why are you seeing racism where none exists? People are booed, evicted, liked, disliked because of there behaviour in the show
This is why people are quick to shut you down, because you are seeing something that just isn't there and its frankly very annoying and immature. You need to really think about this because you are going to live a sad frustrated life if you carry on thinking like this. You have got a chip on your shoulder and the sooner you get rid of it the better, you also need to realise that you do not project anything positive that helps race relations by having this attitude.

Ask yourself, what is it that you really want? Do you want people to cheer for people like Jo and Jovan and pretend to like Makosi, ignoring there bad points just because they are black? Do you really want people to patronise black people in this way? Wouldn 't this just be another form of racism? Isn't it better that everyone is treated the same be it positive or negative, no matter what colour or race backround they have?
Astaril is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote