View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 12:02 AM #31
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveTruck View Post
Disagree completely.

You're over scrutinising and over-elaborating. I saw her talk that fast throughout the show from beginning to end and yes she was energetic as well and it was clearly the truth.

I am sure everybody wanted to tow the manipulation line that BB spread because it was fun to be part of a group that "ooh, we been had muttley!" - but in truth, everybody wanted Mikey or Rex to win.

Sorry... the public did what the producers hated to happen. Rachel won.
Can you make an argument without saying the other person has been manipulated by BB? Because it's cheap.

The public killed their own show by freaking out about editing and favorites (a trend that began in BB6) and evicting anyone seen as a "golden child" (anyone with good odds or highlights), even if they may have deserved the good odds or highlights. And they back the blandest contestants possible just to get their "underdog" story. The ultimate representation of this kamikaze form of voting is Rachel Rice. The public may think they beat the producers, but in the end we all lose because the show is worse off. And in the immediate future, there is no show. If BB had pulled out a Brian or Nadia in series 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 I doubt they would be canceled, but the audience refuses to award interesting people and casting continues to give them the option to save bland people.

Last edited by stonedape; 01-09-2010 at 12:09 AM.
stonedape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote