View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 12:26 AM #35

Favourites (more):
BB11: Josie
CBB7: Alex

Favourites (more):
BB11: Josie
CBB7: Alex

i like nice people , but there was something extra safe and sort of lower middle class about miss rice. i was glad she won, but also in hindsight theres this sort of unsexiness about her. Like knee length white girls school socks, m+s white underwear, starchy and dark straggly straight anal hairs just visible between the buttocks. a hint of the bible mixed with 1970's 'it's a knockout' personality. I imagine she eats burgen linseed bread, and that her fecal matter is a little bit fiberous with a few seeds in it. Her mum is probably a fan of cliff richards. she probably went to america to be a councelor at summer camp . and she probably did a tour of australia after she graduated. her bb aplication was part of an organised list of things that one should do at a certain time in ones life plan. she will be married for ten years having two children , then divorce remarry a year later and have another two children. her second marraige will last 20 years plus. yeah she's 'nice'. i'm glad she won and not rex though. she was a happy winner, i'm pleased for her. we should all stop bitching really.
Jamietwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote