View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 11:47 AM #602

Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor says that Manchester City feels like a bigger club than Arsenal.

The Togo striker was thought to be in line for an Eastlands exit following Manchester City 's signing of Mario Balotelli . However, Adebayor was selected in Roberto Mancini's 25-man Premier League squad and believes that with the caliber of players at their disposal, Manchester City are bigger than the Gunners.

Asked by FHM if City felt bigger than Arsenal, Adebayor replied, "Yeah it does feel like that… With the great new players we've got we have a wonderful chance to make history.

"But it's all about results. If we can win ten games in a row, people will class Manchester City as bigger than Arsenal."

The 26-year-old is set to further antagonize Arsenal fans as he commented on his controversial goal celebration against the Gunners last season.

Adebayor said, "I showed the fans my hunger, passion and I showed my love for the club… Ultimately, the fans just want to see that and feel it inside their bodies."