View Single Post
Old 15-09-2010, 04:19 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
Yes if it had been a homophobic or racist remark made by Ulrika or Coolio it wouldn't have been swept under the carpet so easily..? It makes me wonder why if someone is in Nadia's position do they want to broadcast it to the whole world?? It seems to me they like the attention they get for being different, but don't like it when it comes back to them in a negative way..

for anyone that knows anything about Spanish big brother, there was a transexual on that known as 'Amor' who is now really famous and if it weren't for appearing on big brother, she would probably have been accepted as a woman by everyone but because of the fame will now never be accepted!! it seems a bit of a contradiction, its like.. 'I want to be accepted as a woman', but 'I also want to tell the world I'm not one'???

I guess at the end of the day the fame is clearly more important to Nadia than her identity as a woman and that does kinda make me have doubts about the whole transexual claim of being 'trapped in the wrong body'!!
They wanted the show to not get caught up in controversy i think. Hince i think why they left out too many great housemates who would of strirred it up. The wrong decision i think.

But the truth is, what is Nadias job? Reality TV personality. The truth is she needs to move on from this.
keithafc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote