View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:19 AM #58
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamhxo View Post
All these opinions on opinions are getting confusing

But my only issue is that you said "Ofcom has ruled that it's not a fix so drop it and stop being bitter, it's getting tiresome" which in effect is telling people that they shouldn't be talking about it anymore. Why ever not??? This is the X-Factor forum, it's the big controversy and talking point this week, why would we not be talking about it?? If we weren't the tumble weed would be rolling through this section right now!!

And yeah of course it's only a problem if it goes against what you wanted but that's just human nature!
I just get hung up on the 'fix' part, if Ofcom, a governing body that knows far more about the situation then any of us will ever know says nothing is wrong then it annoys me when people say it's fixed as it isn't. It's just manipulated like I said in another post. People wouldn't have complained if it was the other way around and Katie went in a majority vote and that makes them hypocritical.

You either think it's all wrong or not at all, you can't pick and choose otherwise it's hyporcritical.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote