BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
But that's still justifying it because it's the favourable result and it's still hypocritical no matter how you cut it. Let's say if next week Aiden went and I was suddenly all 'IT'S A FIX RAWR RAGE RAWR' people would waste no time in saying I was a hypocrite and they'd be right as I'd only agree with the system as long as I got the result I wanted.

It's the same thing here but reversed.

I only wanted people to stop saying it was a fix as it wasn't, they can discuss the ethics of it all they want. I just hate it when people in denial can't accept facts. It wasn't a fixed result but a manipulated one and most people are okay with that as long as it's the result they want which annoys me.
You're still talking about hypothetical situations though, you can't tell me how I would or wouldn't react to a situation that hasn't even happened yet. And what would be wrong with someone saying, yeah it was a bit manipulated but I'm not that annoyed cos it's the result I wanted? That's not hypocritical, that's being honest.

And people who are saying fix are using it in a different way to you, nobody is saying that the votes were fixed they're saying it was fixed in such a way to avoid deadlock which imo is correct.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote