BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle1232 View Post
Well,here i go again,eh. I'm so sorry,i actually think it will be okay cos to be honest i dont care if it isnt this time. I'm scared,but not as much. You probably dont have a clue what im talking about,well im a lesbian & yeah ill explain so dont start shouting like last time.

I know i told you i was bi,but guess what I'm not. I wasnt lying though because i was but since Ive been with Rachel and Compared that to guys,how different i feel and the longer I've been with her i gradually went off guys.

For the longest time I planned on never telling anyone and hoping it would just go away or just say im bi but be with girls. But now I truly realize that I don’t have a choice in this, and that I will have to be this way my whole life. Not that it’s a horrible thing, it’s just a lot different than I expected, and a lot more complicated. For me, the worst part was always the keeping it in, and I regret the fact that it became weird I didn’t even realize I was doing it anymore.

Whats the point in keeping a secret your either happy or your not. I'm not sad,I'm happier than I've ever been. It's not a choice & i cant change it,so dont say that either.I know this is not a phase and is who I am meant to be. I would have told you sooner but you would have been just as confused as I was. I wouldn’t have been able to answer any questions you would have because I wouldn’t know the answer myself,but know i do.

I’m actually crying as I write this. I’m so sorry and I really hate myself. I still love you so much,I'm just being honest.

Just remember i love you,x

WhatAMong i am,I'm just being selfish. :/ Couldve waited. < i never wrote that bit though...... /
:/

You could try and guess her password so you can log in and delete it? Do you have any idea what it could be?

Otherwise, hope she understands, she probably will in time..
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote