View Single Post
Old 15-12-2010, 09:01 PM #19

First instinct i think would be to shout. Muggers won't hang around so then all one could do is go to her and call the police.

I would never intervene with a couple arguing that broke out into violence.....They are more likely to turn on you.

Walking my dod one evening the dog stopped to do a wee right next to a young couple having a barny......He was actually threatening to strangle her .....What I did do is simply stay there with the dog...Did not intervene......

Then what happened surprised me and made me feel angry towards the women being threatened.......After telling her he would strangle her he then wlked away and what did she do.......Yea she said on no please don't go.........Female idiot should have let him go to calm down into a safer mood......Thankfully he did keep walking and went.... Possibly because I was standing there as a witness but not provoking him into turning his attentions to me......

Domestic disputes keep well away from as you are more likely to become a victim from the pair of them......
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote