View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:23 AM #469
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by marney View Post
This was reported in the media
T A source said: "Jo was at a loose end as her boyfriend was away. As she walked home she passed close to the home of someone she hadn't seen for about 18 months. He's a friend of her brother, just a casual acquaintance.

"On the spur of the moment she decided to try to text him and ask if he was around to meet for a friendly drink, but she never got a reply.

PYRAMID

I don't see anything wrong in this she was probably lonely that is why I believe it was intended for this person but given away.
Where is it reported about to bottles been accounted for

That's correct. It is reported that she sent a text, that was not replied to (the guy said he was sleeping at the time the text came in). No where as far as I'm aware (of course I could be wrong), but no where have I read that she invited him round - which is what you stated in your very first post.

As for the cider bottles:- I'd suggest you google to find out. Sorry - but I'm not trawling through almost a month's worth of media reports - it was reported as I mentioned in my post.

why would she be lonely? She'd been at work all day, spent the evening at the pub, had no reason to leave so early but she chose to do, left the pub early in the evening, and had plans for a busy weekend while Greg was away, getting the flat cleaned up, making Mince Pies, and preparing for the 'housewarming' party that they were intending having on the following Tuesday. I really don't think 'lonely' is a word that figures in the whole scenario, I really don't.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 09-01-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote