Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel

Don't know what it would be but if it is something to do with luck I think it'll be kind of lame because that's too obvious.

Here's something that would be interesting and may please both BBUSA and BBUK fans: have an international twist. I've enjoyed watching clips of Nikki Grahame while in the BBUK house but just imagine if she was given a key to the BBUSA house. What strategy would she have, if any? Would she tone down her tantrums or would she try to use them in a way to advance herself? Would she throw contests and play the I'm a silly stupid girl card and try to float by or would she actively go after people? Would she backstab anyone? We've seen her play checkers in the BBUK house, but now just imagine watching her play chess in the BBUSA house.

If I had the power to make the twist how I wanted it to be, I'd give three former popular BBUK housemates a key (and maybe one former housemate from BB Australia). They've done it before where a main group of houseguests enter the house and then a second group enter (BB4 and BB8). Just imagine July Chin telling 10 or 11 American houseguests that there is a second group coming in and this group are no strangers to Big Brother. Then imagine watching their perplexed faces when they see a group of people they've never seen in previous BB USA seasons enter the house. The international houseguests would probably have to be given immunity from eviction for the first week to allow them time to socialize with the main group to help avoid an American vs International group mentality.

What would your choice of former BBUK housemates be? I'd choose Nikki of course and Grace and someone else and Brigette from BB Australia.

Last edited by Liberty4eva; 23-03-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Liberty4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote