View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 02:16 PM #25
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
because its seen as a rich mans sport so theres a lot of class resentment. And a lot of ignorance about the problems foxes can cause. Theyre not cute and innocent.
Yes that about sums it up and also some people just arent in touch with life in the real world, I wonder if half of them realise fox hunting has been banned in Scotland since 2002 and in England and Wales since 2004.

I think maybe we should also introduce bear, bull and badger baiting into the debate and watch the "shock and horror at mans inhumanity to little cute furry things" posts snowball.

I think the biggest form of animal cruelty in the UK is the neglect and abuse faced by domestic animals, particularly dogs not being exercised sufficiently. The amount of overweight cats and dogs, being force fed all the left over chocolates and other goodies at christmas and easter etc,

But what is really the lowest form of animal abuse, dogs being forced to wear silly clothes etc, they lose their self respect that way you know, its then a easy slide into doggie depression.

Is it any wonder cats eat their owners after they die?

Last edited by Shasown; 11-04-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote