View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 03:49 PM #47
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
The relevance is: at what point is it one or the other as far as 'not allowed to bump' / 'seek out previous threads'.

The Arista thread is an example of spamming and bumping, yet other old threads that have been added to - the poster gets aggro for it.
Aristas thread(while being pretty pointless IMO) is being bumped to inform people that 'fit emma' is on tv at that time. Thus having a (very slight) reason behind the bumping.

Lets take for example...a thread about davina presenting BB + the million pound drop 2 years ago or whatever. This gets bumped. What possible reason is there for that? You could argue that the poster wanted to know what davina was up to NOW, but why bump the old thread...why not make a new one?

The looking for old threads before making a new one thing...this is more for during BB really. We do expect people to at least scan through the first page of threads in the BB forum before starting another thread. Reason being...otherwise we would likely have about 20 threads on exactly the same subject. We do not expect you to do a proper search to check every thread that you make, thats just ridiculous. I know some members do say things like 'theres a thread on this, it was made in 2005 ' and whatever, but tbh thats just them being awkward.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 07-08-2011 at 03:50 PM.