View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 03:55 PM #50
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Aristas thread(while being pretty pointless IMO) is being bumped to inform people that 'fit emma' is on tv at that time. Thus having a (very slight) reason behind the bumping.

Lets take for example...a thread about davina presenting BB + the million pound drop 2 years ago or whatever. This gets bumped. What possible reason is there for that? You could argue that the poster wanted to know what davina was up to NOW, but why bump the old thread...why not make a new one?

The looking for old threads before making a new one thing...this is more for during BB really. We do expect people to at least scan through the first page of threads in the BB forum before starting another thread. Reason being...otherwise we would likely have about 20 threads on exactly the same subject. We do not expect you to do a proper search to check every thread that you make, thats just ridiculous. I know some members do say things like 'theres a thread on this, it was made in 2005 ' and whatever, but tbh thats just them being awkward.

because channel 4 are showing a movie on the 17th that why channel5 move bb to the 18th i was saying i bet channel 4 put on the MPD when bb on what wrong with its better then saying on now right

Last edited by michael21; 07-08-2011 at 03:57 PM.