BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
I disagree on all counts. Googling race in America, first of all google anything ab out America and you will find more articles, simply because the US media is far larger and more sophisticated than any other country, also because America talks about race and analyzes itself more than other country. No other country is as self-reflective as America, we are constantly studying ourselves, no other country puts more money and resources into studying itself.

Foreign people complain about the fact that America is too insular, and Americans only know about America, and don't focus much on the rest of the world, well maybe other countries should start analyzing themselves and talking about themselves more like America does. If they did, i think they'd find the same problems in their own backyard.

Instead they'd rather just focus on America, and ignore their own problems. It's easy to forget your own problems when you are more interested in Britney Spears' problems.
Well most of this is a Captain obvious moment.

Yeah yeah, trust me, we're all very aware of how Americans just love to talk about themselves. And analyse themselves round and round in circles until theyre even more screwed up than they were to begin with. Does it solve your problems? No!

And I never said anything about the amount of articles to be found on Google. I was just pointing towards all the info highlighting the issues in America. If you want to act like theyve all been solved then you a crazy bitch. Its not even just about blacks; there are huge issues with hispanics and Asians. They don't all get along with each other. Then there's the whole other issue of black on black crime.

The USA black prison population % is 5 times the black nationl population. But yeah, you got it all sussed.
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote