Thread: Sore loser ?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 10:31 AM #48
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocs View Post
She didn't do herself any favours by acting the way she did. Like some have said, she knew before going in that the show is being edited and there is no live feed, so you take a chance by going in. It just seems that she is not OK with some aspects of her personality and she doesn't like seeing them but tough luck, those are part of her and if she doesn't like them, she can change herself. Nobody can do it for her.

When she talked, she didn't make any sense. I think she thought she did but she always left the sentence hanging in the air and that's when the listener can fill in the blanks however he or she wants to and yet Tara can perceive that as agreeing with her. And people mostly were quiet when she was paranoid. They just wanted the whole thing to go away and let her finish.

And to complain about the cliques, what a nerve! She herself said that you can't get along with everybody. In a situation like that, it's bound to happen that some people like each other more than the rest. That's how people bond, that's how real world works. What did she expect?
I recall watching her in the garden - cannot recall who know she was with: but she was giving it the 'there are groups, we are one (referring to those sitting with her at the time)'.... she's in her own wee clique, admits it, then complains about others groups forming (ie: groups that she was excluded from).

This coming from the woman who ripped Pamela to bits behind her back, in the diary room and then sat with her face to face and said, "I think you're strange, but's that's okay - we all are in our own way". Tara used that tactic very often: 'addressing an issue she had' with another member to the face and mitigating it with the words, "But that's okay too".... and then going behind their back and slagging them to death.

Two faced - I wouldn't mind if she admitted she was as bad herself - but to act Miss holier than thou..... well, it didn't wash with me.

I actually admired Sally more: for being so bloody honest and forthright to Pamela's face in regards to how she disliked her - at least she did it to her face.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 04-09-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote