View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 02:36 PM #6
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

I didn't know anything of Jedward, I didn't watch the X Factor when they were contestants. I had only seen them sing in last years Big Brother. It was then that I realised how annoying they were and that they couldn't sing.

When I heard they were doing this year's CBB I was hesitant to watch based on what I had seen previously.

I never thought the day would come where I actually found them to be hilariously entertaining. I spent the first week watching CBB thinking what oddballs these two were. Then during the second week I really came to liking them. They were exactly what I like to see in the BB house. I like the madness and mayhem they caused, I laughed at how Paddy & Darryn would get worked up by them.

By the final week I was loving their childish behaviour, it was harmless and they were playing the game brilliantly for me.

I've still not really heard any of their music and I'm not interested in finding out, but I will say that they kept this year's show alive for me.

I can't answere the question on whether they helped or harmed the show, only from my own personal point of view.