View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 06:09 AM #63

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Derrick

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Derrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBig View Post
You basically look down upon players that make strategic moves and praise players that basically just float through the game and ride coattails. Its shocking that you don't have Jordan as the greatest Big Brother player. She plays the exact type of game that you are a fan of.

I have more respect for players like Evel Dick and both Danielles over players like Jordan and Adam that sit back and don't make any moves.

The reason Lex didn't win Survivor Africa was because he became ill the day of the final immunity challenge. That girl picked Ethan over Lex, because she thought that it was going to be easier to beat him. She even said so. It was not because she liked Ethan better.

Google the "Greatest Survivor players" and any list from 09 till now will have Russell in the top 5. Thats just the way it is, whether you like it or not. He is considered one of the greatest if not the greatest survivor player by most people that watch Survivor.
On Rob C.'s podcast he had people vote for the top 20 surivor players(I think about 700 voted) The list was:

Spoiler:

1. Parvati Shallow
2. Boston Rob
3. Sandra Diaz-Twine
4. Richard Hatch
5. Rob Cesternino
6. Cirie Fields
7. Todd Herzog
8. Yul Kwon
9. Tom Westman
10. Brian Heidik
11. Russell Hantz
12. Jonny Fairplay
13. Chris Daughtery
14. J.T. Thomas
15. Stephen Fishbach
16. Yau-Man Chan
17. Amanda Kimmel
18. Earl Cole
19. Ethan Zohn
20. Ozzy Lusth

I think it's a pretty good list bar a few.