BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Default KITTY BROKENAIL- Twitter-

Absolutely cracks me up-

here's some of her highlights-

Quote:
The python I am performing with later has just tried to swallow the sloth like one from Rhythmix.
Quote:
Stress can kill me, if you don't vote for me, you are basically trying to murder me!! #Xfactor
Quote:
I'm singing 'Oh so quiet' apparently it's how they anticipate the voting lines being #Xfactor
Quote:
I'm doing a survey this morning, if you like cats then text KITTY to 88333. This is legitimate research and nothing to do with the X Factor!
Quote:
To knock me out of the show text KITTY to 88333 (5-10 times to be sure)
Quote:
Competition time. 5 letter word meaning 'a fund of money for communal use'. Text your answer to 88333
Quote:
Competition time. 5 letter word for 'a child's name for a kitten or cat'. Text your answer to 88333
Quote:
Jonathan Ross has forgotten his daughter's name. He knows that it's Betty something. If you know what it is, text him on 88333 to tell him
Quote:
I've just spoken to Justin Bieber, he wants his fans to text the word KITTY to 88333 to prove their love for him
Quote:
Thank you so much for your votes, the goldfish lives for another week x
Quote:
Received a sweet gift in the post from someone called 'Die Bitch!'. Nice gesture but unfortunately the rat appears to have died en route.
Quote:
Hi @Cher, I'm a big deal in the UK and soon to be a big deal in the US too. I need a backing singer on my world tour, Interested?
Quote:
Hi @TheRealXtina, are you willing to audition to become an official Kitty Brokenail impersonator? Need it sorted b4 I hit the big time.
Quote:
I've just beat Marcus Collins and Craig Colton at arm wrestling. Might not be so lucky with Sami Brookes
Quote:
Hey @LadyGaga, do you want to sing a duet with me in the final of X Factor? Hope you don't mind playing second fiddle to a true star.
Quote:
Janet Devlin going to get the sympathy vote after her grandad died. I'm trying to find a relative willing to make the ultimate sacrifice too