View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 04:53 PM #4
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

I must say that the whole essence of BB (and therefore the reason why I liked to watch) has been far too lenient this series. They have talked of nominations - they have been given extra food instead of having to endure a low budget week. How many tasks have they actually won? Why should they bother if they know BB will still give them so many treats? Therefore there has been no character development in this series. No-one has actually had a journey. This is why many viewers have complained at the lack of stimulating conversation in the house.

There has been very little 'banding together to get through difficult times' since there have been few difficult times. I have lost count of the number of take-aways they have had - whereas in previous years one could almost savour the joy of a take-away with the housemates as it was such a rare treat.

BB has given classic evidence of bad parenting - they reward bad behaviour and there are few (if any consequences) for unacceptable behaviour. This year we have all been subjected to watching loutish behaviour, bad health and safety (freezergate and the need for hepatitis B injections for all). In all an amateurish production which sends out completely the wrong message to young people watching it for the first time.

I never, ever thought I would be contributing to forums discussing the inappropriate lavatorial habits of someone who is aware they are on television. Nor would it ever have been conceivable that a beautiful girl would demean herself by joining in...As I said in another thread - they need to rename this programme to 'Lowest Common Denominator". Big Brother it is not...

SHABBY - SHABBY - SHABBY.

Last edited by mr rochester; 09-11-2011 at 04:57 PM.
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote