View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:47 PM #33
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post
And plenty of people have disliked him, and Gems mum forgiving him is vastly different from you forgiving Gems mum, for us Aaron is a contestant on a Reality game show, for her he is part of her Daughters life. Yes you think she was wrong in her criticism and as such fair game, but that was then. There is no reason since her nomination for her to of changed her mind. Harry agreed with her, and his friend agreed with her, she is still like most Aaron opposer's at best skeptical. That's her right as a Mother.

I think it's about time people saw Gem & Gem's Mother as protectors of Faye, rather than haters of Aaron. This way we can account for her incorrectness or correctness as our opinions differ, and still allow them to be viewed as loving family members and i can't believe anyone seriously dis-agree's with that definition of Gem & her Mum.
Jem Cromwell.... JEM !!! J as in Jealous(cow) not G as in gargoyle.

It was clear that both Jem and Ma Palmer are incredibly bitter women, nasty and spiteful, who appear to want less to 'protect' Faye, but more want to 'control' her - in what she does, where, when and with whom.

They seem to forget, Faye is an adult - and not altogether a complete thicko. I actually get the feeling that they see Faye more as a cash cow to be perfectly honest - and certainly Jem needs Faye to keep her in a career that Jem is getting too old for soon.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote