View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:50 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post
And plenty of people have disliked him, and Gems mum forgiving him is vastly different from you forgiving Gems mum, for us Aaron is a contestant on a Reality game show, for her he is part of her Daughters life. Yes you think she was wrong in her criticism and as such fair game, but that was then. There is no reason since her nomination for her to of changed her mind. Harry agreed with her, and his friend agreed with her, she is still like most Aaron opposer's at best skeptical. That's her right as a Mother.

I think it's about time people saw Gem & Gem's Mother as protectors of Faye, rather than haters of Aaron. This way we can account for her incorrectness or correctness as our opinions differ, and still allow them to be viewed as loving family members and i can't believe anyone seriously dis-agree's with that definition of Gem & her Mum.

Cromwell.... its Jem (not Gem....COS THAT SHE ISNT)

If you think thats a mother 'supporting' her daughter then you and I are never going to agree. For a mother to go on National television and nominate the person who her daughter enjoyed the company of...having come to the opinion that Aaron was 'messing with her head' judging it from the amount of viewing we got WAS WRONG IMO.

I dont think she 'hates' Aaron....I just think that her and Jems attitude showed complete lack of sensitivity and thought towards their daughter/sister.
As a parent I know the protection you feel and have over your children....but I can assure you I would have given my support to her judgement considering she was living in the house with him rather than make that judgement on her viewing.
As for Jem....she didnt even try with Aaron... thats just the behaviour I believe of a very jealous sister.
aI
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote