View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 02:49 PM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Whilst I agree that I would not now Faye 'better' than her own mother or sister - bearing in mind Jem and Faye said they spent very little time together (I can understand why!!)..... but given that Ma Palmer THINKS she can dictate to her daughter what she should do, with whom, when her daughter clearly is a far better judge of people than her mother: on that basis, then yes.... I will say that I am right.

If aaron was some sort of vicious thug, who showed little caring, affection or concern for Faye, I'd understand. hell, Jem was in the house a day or so when she got tore into Aaron, as he explained last night ........ funny how Jem didn't see what Aaron supporters see..... because imo, she was as bitter and as jealous as Hell of Faye - and that included Faye getting someone like Aaron.

Not all gems are precious or desireable - some are indeed non-precious, cheap, tacky and of very little value...... on that premise only, would I consider Jem a gem.

*Did ya like that last bit...*

When did Ma Plamer dictate to Faye, did she not just give her opinion of Aaron? In her nomination speech? on Bots?
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote