View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 03:58 PM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Via Jem.......the pair of them went on an assassination mission. Remember, the first words that night to Faye from Jem was all about how she was disappointing Ma Palmer, and what Ma Pamler thought about Faye doing x/y/z and it was all "is Aaron making you smoke, is Aaron making you this/that"........ it was more than clear who the favourite sister is, and what the purpose of Jem going into the house was...... and I bet my last salary, that was designed to break Aaron and Faye up - because Aaron's popularity was seriously on the rise at that point...... despite BB doing everything in their power to get him evicted. That's very much my view on the whole thing.
You've never heard Mar Palmer dictate to Faye have you? it's pretty much a case of assuming Ma's motives through Jem's actions & words. Guilt by association basically.

A lot of assumptions being made to vilify Aaron opossers. At least my views are based on what the guy says himself and i'm glad of that at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Nah, I'm not angry. It's times like this I'm grateful that I am an only child. I'd be in Cornton Vale doing a life sentence if I had that mare for a sister!

Thing is Cromwell...opinions are subjective, we've determined this before: such is the spice of life - and whether you like or agree with my opinions, they actually ARE valid points -to me. You don't have to debate them, you simply have to accept that I have my own subjective view on the matter - and that you and I will never reach agreement on each other's viewpoint. Valid as they both are.

Largely opinions are subjective true, but there is such a thing as mistaken opinion. Flat World, Adam & Eve. I think your working in this area with Ma Palmer..............imo

It's the interpretation of facts which make the difference and is it common sense to take our opinions, and how much weight do we apply to them given the room for doubt.

Is Aaron Gay - bags of room for doubt - mistaken opinion(i never believed it, although i did get that feeling once or twice)

Is Jem jealous - bags of room for doubt - mistaken opinion

you speak as you feel, i speak as i think. No criticism's, it is what it is.

Anyway iv enjoyed are chats Pyramid, see you for CBB

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 12-11-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote