Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfacrown View Post
I still think that the BBOTS people knew what questions were going to be asked. Pete thought he was playing the panto villain (for a few moments in front of the camera), but the whole evening was in keeping with the nasty and trashy style of BB this year.

So many people that I previously thought were okay: Emma, Alice, Brian, Jamie (I could go on), seemed to sell their souls for the sake of the party line i.e. that Aaron must not win at all costs. As the series progressed, they got more and more vile because it became clear that Aaron could win. The same attitude of negative hysteria developed on this forum and the anti-Aaron posts became more and more ridiculous.

I thought was very telling that Emma kept repeating to Aaron that she 'couldn't work (him) out', it was feeble back-peddling in a moment where she seemed to realise that she was part of a horrible, deeply uncool dog show. Meanwhile, Aaron sat there looking like a pint-sized Armani model, leaving most of the BB people looking ugly on the inside and on the outside.

Superb, I thought Emma Willis came across as deeply uncomfortable during her interview, and it was nothing to do with the size of her baby bump, but more to do with sitting opposite a genuinely nice guy, who just happened to love Big Brother, who just happened against the odds to win... who had been treated abysmally by the show...its funny how now the tide is turnining and everyone is saying Aaron is a nice guy...D S reporter, Fayes Mum...Im sure the list will become endless...

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote