View Single Post
Old 23-11-2011, 05:18 PM #52

Time slots are always important as is the VT. Time slots are important for those undecided voters or those voters prone to switch fanclubs, which happens alot throughout a competition. The later you go on, and better you perform, the more chance you have. Maybe less important at this stage, but I think its certainly been important up until now.

Look at Craig last weekend, poor VT - Check, all of a sudden he was from town near Liverpool or something called Kirby? Not a Liverpudlian anymore that was left for Marcus VT with Rebecca Ferguson in it and all the works. Poor time slot - Check, on first. Poor song choice - Check. Also judges comments were horrible, not because they were particularly bad for him. His vocals once again were actuallly pretty good, so instead they decided to do the usual crap about songchoice which is normally when they are looking to get rid. Until now he had not been in bottom 2 and must have had a reasonable fanbase. I think there was more in the substance in the rumours that he was looking to leave the show last week so the producers efficiently got rid of him before this was the case and they had to think of a way of replacing him.

You will see at this stage of the competition who the producers really want to win the show and I actually do really think it is Little Mix now. Wouldn't be surprised if they get the last slot on the show next. If this is a week where judges and all rave about Janet then maybe they really do have plans for her and she is back in the game.
MusicXian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote