View Single Post
Old 29-11-2011, 10:36 AM #2

Rubbish and hearsay

Misha and Janet shared a room.

FACT: All the other competing acts, including Janet, Kitty and Sammi all have denied anything like bullying happened. Louis already has apologised for calling Misha a bully, he realised that he made a mistake and tried to rectify. Even if a one off arguement did take place (which the is no evidence) the treatment by the haters and online bullies of Misha has been vastly worse than anything she may have done. And yet you go on spinning this lie and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

From the Telegraph, Mirror and others today ....Janet blasted suggestions from judges Tulisa Contostavlos and Louis Walsh that Misha B may have bullied other contestants backstage.
"That was absolute lies. I couldn't get over that. People that know her and her fanbase know that that's a pile of poo really," she said.
Most things you read in the media about Misha, Janet and the other contestants are simply untrue. Today Janet said everything was “fine” with one another backstage. Regards Misha "I had no problems with anyone, I’m not that type of person really,” said Janet. “I got on very well with her. We shared a room for a very long period of time so it was absolutely cool." “Everyone treats each other with respect, we sit down, and we talk. I don’t get how the press can have so many stories”."I'm glad Misha's there because she is so deserving of being there, she works so hard, she wants it so badly, it's so true that she deserved it more than I did," Janet said.
zoebug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote