View Single Post
Old 29-11-2011, 04:14 PM #57

Of course it actually coming out on the show probably should not have happened despite my title saying it was deserved. I think behind closed doors the rant is deserved if true, and probably saying if she continued to act like it there is a chance to get thrown off or something.

However, I do feel if the producers let Tulisa and Louis say it for a reason it would be IMO that they see alot in Misha and this was for them to try and sharpen her up a bit, I think they may even have thought she could get a bit of sympathy for it (being accused of being a bully), or they just got it horribly wrong and didnt realise the reaction from the voting public would be so bad to her, and that is why since week 3, they have been pimping Misha, giving her the sympathetic VTs and sob stories, the whole works to try and get public back on side, but its not helped.

Either that or Tulisa just totally went against producer's wishes and damaged what was one of their stars who they hoped for the final and again, producers have been working her towards that even still since then.

No doubt week 3 was also the week they started their disection of Janet's hopes on the show, so it was interesting that this week they also killed Misha too and never really showed any hope that Sophie would go far. This makes me think more that Tulisa and Louis went totally against their wishes (making me think something did happen behind closed doors also) and since then they have been trying to get Misha back on track, at least to set her up for a recording deal with the hope of being successful.

Last edited by MusicXian; 29-11-2011 at 04:16 PM.
MusicXian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote