Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoebug View Post
Louis has since apologised (though nobody has noticed), maybe Tulisia (knowing the fall out) could as well.

I am not sure that an apology can stop some of the vilification i have read all over the internet.

Its amazing how easy it is to stir up hatred and once its out of control how do we stop it?
Tulisa has voted to save Misha three times so theres hardly any anomosity there. She also said on Alan Carr's show that it was Louis that said it, not her

She has nothing to apologise for on that front, but maybe it was a bit ill-advised for her to mention 'issues;

I do wonder if that has had an impact on public perception of Misha and whether she still would have ended up in the bottom 2 even without the comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
I think most people got that impression of Misha way before Tulisa's and Louis' comments tbh... I know I did!
Yeah I thought she was a bit over confident when performing but thats no bad thing. To me she performs like the Sunday night guest performers

Last edited by Tom; 29-11-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote