CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoebug View Post
show me a video link where she has been selfish and arrogant...all i have seen is false rubbish like Dan Wootan's fake pile of poo that came out a couple of days after the video/pics of Amelia, Marcus anD Misha having fun and laughter at winter wonderland...and janet says after " “Everyone treats each other with respect, we sit down, and we talk. I don’t get how the press can have so many stories”.
At the start I never felt like she was humbled by positive comments from the judges, but to me came across like they meant nothing as she thought she was the best anyway. Thin like between confidence and being cocky but she stepped over it by a far out margin imo.

Now she puts on this smile when receiving praises... which I reckon is part of this great master plan to attempt to change her bad attitude. And it cant be made up when both Tulisa and Louis commented on it - 2 people that spend time with her. Of course things are going to be blown out of proportion or underplayed, but somewhere down the line Misha has been a bitch to live/work with.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote