View Single Post
Old 30-11-2011, 06:22 PM #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
I haven't Jules, I may order it though as I do like to read - the amount of documentaries I watched on Ancient Egypt are countless - and I do have some 'musings' as to whether there is some connection from the galaxies beyond- (thinking about other countries that build pyramids too so long ago).

You are right, makes all this stuff seem so utterly banal such as BB and all the resultant 'ifs/but/maybes/ ...which of course it is, but I agree.......having that bit of daftness in life is needed - for us to be debating till the cows come home about something none of us actually know about 100% - we all must be mad as hatters.
With your musings Pyramid I think you will like the Earths Chronicles. Look for Zachary Stitchin on line, there are many videos of his research undertaken over a spam of about 30 years. He is the author of the Earths Chronicles and he is totally for the galaxies beyond. I hadnt better go on to much as this is BB but.......there is possibly a greater BB than we know of Mind blowing tbh. Once again though I am not saying it is truth but...why not?
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote